Quick Set-up Guide
Please see the Instruction Manual for more detailed information.
Video tutorials and FAQs: FlipperRemote.com/Support
Assistance via email: Support@FlipperRemote.com
Flipper is preset to many TVs and STBs.
To test preset:
(a) press and release TV (light blinks once); test on/off and VOL;
(b) press and release STB, test on/off and CH.
If your devices work, then go to (3) below. If not, then:
(1) Set TV: press and hold TV until the light turns solid, then enter the 4 digit code (test on/off and VOL);
(2) Set STB: press and hold STB until the light turns solid, then enter the 4 digit code (test on/off and CH);
(3) Dual Mode: press and release ADD once. Test all keys;
(4) Favorites: (if desired). Go to Manual Booklet, Step 3, page 5.
(5) Lock: press and hold ADD until the light turns solid, then enter 955 (TV only: press and hold TV until the light turns solid, then enter 955.
*If code does not work your device, go to Manual for Code Search (page 10) and Learning (page 11).
* If one device turns on or off, and the other does not, see ON/OFF options (page 8) so only TV turns on and off;
* For Dish, set Favorites in the Dish (see online under Dish);
* For Dish, make sure set in IR (infra-mode), not RF (radio frequency) (see online);
* If the light doesn't blink as expected, go to Manual page 12.
Telephone support is available, but please use the online resources and email first. We respond promptly!